Private Collection - Vol.1 (Second Edition Pre-Order)
About the Book:
- Hardcover | Linen
- 9 by 12 inches
- 220 pages
- Exclusive photographs from Muse, Sol, and Flora collections captured on 35mm film
- Color and Black And White
- Drum scanned to the highest quality by image specialists at Wetink Fine Art
- Includes a mini-print, size A6, on Hahnemuhle Photograg Baryta + personalized note + other collectibles
London, Lake Como, Singapore, Bali, West Virginia, Redwood National Park, Oregon Coast, Santa Barbara, Echo Park, and Pasadena.
(in order of appearance)
Laurel Thoma, Rachel Morrison, Valeriya Kuklishyna, Kat David, Samia Oz, Chandler Bailey, Ana Kim, Krystal Moore, Abi Fox, Berit Birkeland, Delaney Sager, supported by a few anonymous appearances.
- The A5 and A4 prints are presented on hand-made 300gsm Japanese paper
- They include a certificate of authenticity and assigned numbers
- Each print is numbered, stamped, and signed by hand
- Prints are chosen by the artist and will be shipped with the book. If you'd like, you can add your favorite collection(s) as a note during the check-out process so that a print from your preferred collection is selected.
- This pre-order funds the publication process
- Upon receiving 150 pre-orders, we will go into print for the second edition. (There is no expected date for printing at this moment. This second edition will go into print after 150 orders, so please place your order if you are not in a hurry)
- A portion of the sales will be donated to One Tree Planted
- The book contains some tasteful nudity (But no violence!)
- Tax is included (except for Los Angeles residence. There is a city tax that gets added on during check-out)
- Note: Please do not place an order if you are in a hurry to receive this second edition. It could take three months, or it could take nine. This pre-order process helps fund the publication of the book.
- The reviews below are written by those who pre-ordered the first edition
<You can check out this blog post that chronicles the journey behind the making of this book>